Sunday 5 March 2017

So... this goin' to be a short post

Just like what i told you before, i found a passion... in composing... like i started making my own music or somethin' like that... but

HERE'S A BIG BUT

my music

SHOUTS MEDIOCRITY ALL OVER THE PLACE

like... it's so mediocre and cheesy and what the fuck it's garbage

like

LITERAL GARBAGE

and the real problem is i started this so late... like in my last year (hopefully) of medical school and there's no turning back and i'm already 21 and what the heck i can't focus on anything

i want to focus on my education to be like at least decent and do... fine(?) in this career path but my heart isn't there... and at the same time i can't focus on improving my skills in music because first, i don't know how, and second, never even once i can surpass mediocrity on anything like hhhhhhhhh, and third, yeah i need to finish school and continue this career path

well fuck it

0 comments: