Monday 15 August 2016

The room where i actually live... well i live in a house... but i LIVE in my room... the dark room
First thing first. After i graduated junior high i followed my brother moving to my grandparents house for educational purpose of course lol. The house got three room, first room occupied by my grandparents, the second one which actually the biggest one occupied by my aunt, and we got the smallest room in the house. Well, one day my grandparents moved to a new house, and my aunt finished her study and move out. So, my mom and little sister moved here and the arrangement changed.

The main bedroom for my mom, the smallest one for my sister, and the biggest one for me and my brother. Long story short my brother graduated and move back to jakarta and two years later (a couple months ago) my sister graduated high school and move back to jakarta with my mom. So, now i live alone in a pretty big house for only one person and a big room which originally a guest room which separated into two small rooms.

So, what i decided to do is cram all stuffs to one room and use the other one two sleep. That was the original plan. Now, i just use the room where my computer and games and stuffs are. I eat, play, work, study there. And eventually, i also sleep there. on the couch. everyday. My mom got really angry about it tho LOL like "you have a bed why are you sleeping on the couch?" LOL

When i feel like resting while watching films or stuffs i used to turn the lights off. That's why i called the room the dark room. it's more relaxing that way. well, it's bad for my already in bad state eyes tho. And sometimes (yeah i know this is bad) i left the computer on just to hear something that's not the sound of me breathing.

i just started living alone 3 months ago and i can't stand the loneliness already. maybe that's why i started to write more, tell my stories more, and becoming more stressful. i don't know. this post got derailed too far i guess LOL.

0 comments: