Thursday 23 July 2015


I released it 2 days faster! My first original.


Hi everybody! This is actually the first english post here in this blog. Anyway, I released an original song. It's quality is still so-so because you know... i'm still learning. The way I see it, this project reminds me the idea of searching for more members for the circle. I mean, i can't do ANYTHING alone.

Here's the video from youtube


Ah, actually i released it with a cover of "Zutto" by Tomohisa Sako (A.K.A. The Mighty ShounenT). I uploaded it on soundcloud.


And here's a link of the "single" package
http://www.mediafire.com/view/0vszoguzjpd55uu/7_Gatsu_26_Nichi

Tracklist
1. 7月26日
2. 7月26日 - Instrumental
3. ずっと - Tomohisa Sako[Cover]

And for the last (maybe not... but... you get the point) time, thank you very much and please keep supporting me (if you actually are). Bye~

0 comments: